One of the most versatile appliances you can find in a kitchen is a food processor. It makes the cooking process a lot easier and simpler, thus reducing some burden off your shoulders. It saves you a lot of your time, helping you serve delicious food. Whether it’s slicing, chopping, shredding, cutting, grinding or mincing, this appliance can handle it all. Here, you will get a comprehensive analysis of the best food processor in India under 10000.
Choosing the Top 10 Best food processors in India is not an easy task, considering how many options are out there for you to choose. Your food processor needs to meet your requirements, otherwise, you might just end up buying the wrong one and later regretting it.
We believe certain standards are necessary to maintain appliances related to home and kitchens. Certain safety features should be there, for you to have a great culinary experience. We have compiled a list of a certain best food processor with mixer grinder in India, which are best in business when it comes to providing great customer satisfaction.
Several aspects are considered before bringing you this list of the best Food processors. It includes aspects such as capacity, warranty, dimensions and a lot more.
Here is the list of top 10 best food processors in India
- Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2
- Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000-Watt with Blender Jar
- Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000-Watt Food Processor
- Philips Food Processor HL1661
- Inalsa Kitchen Master 1000-Watt Food Processor
- Bajaj MasterChef 3.0 600-Watt Food Processor with 3 Jars
- Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt
- Inalsa Maxie Premia 800-Watt Food Processor
- Philips HL7707/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars
- Tefal MasterChef Gourmet 900-Watt Stand Mixer with 11 Food Processor
Let’s have a look at each one of them with their pros and cons.
1. Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 700 – Watt
Founded in 1967, INALSA has grown into the Indian market many folds and is still one of the fastest-growing appliance company in India. Being a subsidiary of Taurus Group, it’s headquartered in Spain. Products offered by this company are very innovative, just like the Wonder Maxie Food Processor.
The product features an unbreakable jar made out of polycarbonate material providing a capacity of 1.5L. The design is compact which will not take up much space in your kitchen. It comes with 3 no. of jars- Blender Jar (1.5 L, PolyCarbonate), Grinding Jar (1.0 L, Stainless Steel), Chutney Jar (0.4 L, Stainless Steel). Weighs around 7 kg and have dimensions of 37.0 cm (Length) X 18.0 cm (Width) X 33.0 cm (Height).
2. Inalsa Food Processor INOX 1000-Watt with Blender Jar
Sharp blades are suitable for grinding ingredients with razor-sharp precision and the jars are available for a varied range of juicing, blending, shredding, slicing, whisking, chopping or liquidizing options. It has a dimension of 27 x 25 x 43.5 cm with a lightweight of 5 kg.
3. Morphy Richards Icon Dlx 1000-Watt Food Processor, Black
Morphy Richards, one of the leading brands of electrical appliances is headquartered in Swinton, South Yorkshire, England.
For over 80 years, Morphy Richards has been a pioneer in household appliances in Europe, both in terms of the latest designs as well as technology. With its multi-purpose food processor Morphy Richards Icon Dlx, it tries to solve your kitchen woes.
This powerful food processor provides you with speed and precision to carry out your kitchen tasks with its 1000W powerful motor. Comes with 11 attachments for carrying out functions like slicing, chopping, shredding, grating, whisking, juicing and kneading.
4. Philips Food Processor HL1661
Phillips has millions of satisfied customers around the globe, including the Philips Food Processor HL1661. All these products are made of high-quality food-grade plastic and easily make it to the list of top 10 food processors.
The HL1661 food processor is compact and easy to assemble with no hassle involved. It comes with dimensions of 465x445x305 mm, which helps it in taking less space for storage. The powerful 700W processor is there for slicing, chopping, shredding, etc.
5. Inalsa Kitchen Master 1000-Watt Food Processor (Black/Silver)
The Inalsa Kitchen Master 1000- watt food processors come with a strong motor and new and updated design. It weighs 5.7 grams with 22 x 26.5 x 43.3 cm as dimensions. The maximum operating time, in one go, for this unit is around 20 minutes
6. Bajaj MasterChef 3.0 600-Watt Food Processor with 3 Jars (White)
Bajaj products have been there for a long time in the Indian market for appliances. The company has built a very good reputation in the home appliances sector and the MasterChef 3.0 food processor is a testimony to that.
7. Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt
The Fiesta 650 comes with a blender jar of capacity 1.5 L and grinding jar of 1.0L. The blender jar is made of polycarbonate material and the jar for grinding is of stainless steel. The product comes with a centrifugal juicer for your juicing needs.
8. Inalsa Maxie Premia 800-Watt Food Processor
With 30 minutes of continuous max, the Inasla Maxie Premia packs an 800W motor with it. The product weighs around 6.5 kg and has dimensions of 37 x 19.5 x 33 cm. The operating voltage is around 220-240 volts.
9. Philips HL7707/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 4 Jars (Black)
The Philips HL7707/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder has a trendy design comes with easy to assemble parts. The box contains 4 jars for varied purposes and has a mixer grinder.
10. Tefal MasterChef Gourmet 900-Watt Stand Mixer with 11 Food Processor (Metallic Grey)
Tefal is a French cookware and appliances company, having 60 years of experience in the small appliances segment and is owned by Groupe SEB.
This company has its specialty in manufacturing non-stick products. With its MasterChef Gourmet Food Processor, Tefal brings you it to you with its innovation and excellence applied.
The designed-in France food processors is one of the most versatile food processors for with 11 attachments to it for different purposes. With its powerful 900W motor, daily activities like slicing, chopping, grating are completed without any hassle.
So these were the top 10 food processors, available for you to choose. Products mentioned in the above list are the best in this segment and each have their pros and cons. In the end, everything comes down to your own requirements. To make a wise purchase analyze your family requirements and then decide what to buy and whatnot.
If you still are confused which one to buy, don’t break too much sweat. Let us narrow it down for.
- If you don’t have very high requirements for various kitchen activities then Bajaj MasterChef 3.0 600-Watt Food Processor with 3 Jars is a suitable buy for you. As far as after-sale service is concerned, there’s nothing to worry about.
- If you have a nuclear family and not many members to feed, then Philips Food Processor HL1661 is a good buy for you. You may have to spend a little bit more than other food processors in this range, but that’s the price of getting Phillips assured quality.
- If you have a large budget for your kitchen and want to spend it on a supreme quality product, then you can consider Tefal MasterChef Gourmet 900-Watt Stand Mixer with 11 Food Processor. Price is a lot higher as compared to other products with same specification but if you can spend that much then it’s the best food processor to serve large families.